Grover Norquist a secret Muslim?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grover Norquist a secret Muslim?
Can't make this up: Tea party speaker presents proof Grover Norquist is a secret Muslim: ‘He has a beard’

Quote:A speaker at a tea party event in Texas recently suggested that that anti-tax lobbyist Grover Norquist was a secret Muslim because “he has a beard.”

In a video posted by the Far North Dallas Tea Party on Thursday, Texas Eagle Forum President and former Chairman of the Texas Republican Party Cathie Adams presented evidence that Norquist was part of a “stealth jihad” in the United States.

Adams said that Norquist, who is married to a Muslim woman, was “trouble with a capital ‘T’” because “he’s showing signs of converting to Islam himself.”

Does this mean that Santa Claus is a secret Muslim too?
Insert colorful quote here
Their lunacy knows no bounds. Lincoln had a beard, was he a Muslim?
Grover's a Muslim because he's got a beard? The only criteria to be a Muslim is having a beard and being married to a Muslim? Wha...?
Ich tue, was ich tun will
I do what I want to do
Even if he is a Muslim, so what? What do they think his plan is, cut all our taxes so we're left defenseless or something?
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
just who is grover norquist and why is him being a muslim a bad thing?
If Norquist is a Muslim, does that mean we can hold all those who signed his tax pledge as enemy combatants?Yoda-winkYoda-silly

(06-13-2013, 02:52 PM)darthvader1 Wrote: just who is grover norquist and why is him being a muslim a bad thing?

He's the president of Americans for Tax Reform. He is known mostly as the promoter of the "Taxpayer Protection Pledge", basically a pledge signed by Congressmen that says they won't raise taxes.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Jesus had a beard, was he a Muslim? He lived in that area of the world too.Yoda-wink
You know the economy is starting to get better when all these politically charged organizations start turning on themselves looking for some strawmen to fearmonger over in order to keep their contributions flowing.
Hey, I heard from some people that not only is Grover a radical Muslin terrorist, the US Chamber of Commerce, is a sleeper cell.Yoda-sillyYoda-winkWinkTongue
I aim to misbehave.
wtf, that sounds like a really stupid reason to oppose the guyYoda-rolleyes
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Having a beard makes you a Muslim?

Does that mean the conversion process has begun every morning when I look in the mirror.Yoda-silly

(06-12-2013, 11:21 AM)LukeSkywalker21078 Wrote: Grover's a Muslim

Worst Sesame Street book ever
[Image: grover1.png]

Yoda-sillyYoda-wink