Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few questions?
I'm new, and I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to change my username? I made a spelling mistake and I want to fix it if possible.

2. Can I change the theme?

3. Is avatar upload broken? I tried to upload an avatar but it gave me a no permission page.

4. Where is the option to add a signature? There's a check box to enable it when posting but I don't see a place to add one.
(03-05-2012, 01:24 PM)Teonry33 Wrote: I'm new, and I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to change my username? I made a spelling mistake and I want to fix it if possible.

Yes, you can change it in the User CP, it's the Change Username option.

(03-05-2012, 01:24 PM)Teonry33 Wrote: 2. Can I change the theme?

Yes, it's under the Edit Options page, you should see a drop-down menu that says Board Style

(03-05-2012, 01:24 PM)Teonry33 Wrote: 3. Is avatar upload broken? I tried to upload an avatar but it gave me a no permission page.

That I don't know about, it's working fine for me.

(03-05-2012, 01:24 PM)Teonry33 Wrote: 4. Where is the option to add a signature? There's a check box to enable it when posting but I don't see a place to add one.

Visit the Change Signature page in the User CP.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
Qui-Gon is right, but I should point out you don't have access to some things until you reach 10 posts. This is why you didn't see options to change your Signature or Username. This is also the reason why the avatar upload doesn't work.

Now that I think about it, I should post a guide on what usergroups have and don't have...
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Thanks to the both of you.Yoda-happy