Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcade upgraded
For the past few months, I've been working on a new arcade to replace the old one. I'm proud to announce that I've finally finished it and have added it here. I have converted all scores and other data to the new arcade.

If you spot and bugs or errors, please report them here.
Cool, looks much better too. Yes
Looking good! Design looks better too Yoda-happy Yes

Now it's time to get some more high scores! Shifty
I see you fixed that stats page ranking showing the wrong ranks. Nicely done. Yoda-smokin

What has changed exactly?
(12-21-2011, 12:40 AM)VulcanStevens Wrote: What has changed exactly?

Mostly small stuff. The biggest change is (although you can't see it) is a moderation system. The old system had no way of moderating scores, so I added one in that allows me to edit score comments or delete scores.

Other than that, the other changes include better score querying (the old system did cause some problems with ranking if two or more users had the same score. In the new system, if two scores are the same, the older score takes prescience), sorting the arcade games, better game ratings, better online activity box design, better search system, avatars in the Best Players box, Arcade stats in a user's profile, how long you played a game for, better cheating prevention and showing the games you're the champion of on your posts (which can be switched off in the Arcade Settings).
Awesome, looks like I'm gonna have to play more! Yoda-smokin
So you finally fixed the arcade? Awesome, guess I gotta play it now. Yes

EDIT: I think I found a bug in the stats. I was just viewing Starpaul20's stats page, and it says he has 7 first place wins but I can only count 6.
(02-12-2012, 02:00 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: EDIT: I think I found a bug in the stats. I was just viewing Starpaul20's stats page, and it says he has 7 first place wins but I can only count 6.

I found that bug the other day, and I just finished fixing it. It was one minor mistake. Blushing
Nice new system, going to have to play it.Yoda-smokin
Looks like a great system.Yoda-smokin

I was wondering if you're ever gonna make it so you can earn points/credits when you play a game or some such?
(04-11-2012, 02:27 PM)FallenJedi98 Wrote: Looks like a great system.Yoda-smokin

I was wondering if you're ever gonna make it so you can earn points/credits when you play a game or some such?

Yeah, I'm working on one. It should be available in a month or two.