1 - Awful
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6x01 "The Impossible Astronaut" Rating/Discussion
(I hope we aren't stopping these discussions, are we?)

Here you can rate and discuss the Season 6 premiere, The Impossible Astronaut.

Personally, the beginning felt forced, but overall it was brilliant, entertaining and damn creepy in places.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
I finally got BBC America so I was able to see it. It was a great episode in my opinion. A little slow, but it worked well as build up for whatever it is we get next week.

8/10
Insert colorful quote here
Great start to the series. Set up plot points to be filled for the coming year, had some creepy moments, and set up Part 2, which is what a good Part 1 should do.

9/10
Absolutely brilliant, it feels like the show has finally moved on from the RTD formula. The characterisation was excellent, the plot was sound and the shows love affair with time travel based stories continues. Amazing cliffhanger too.

9/10
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
Loved it. There were a few dull moments but apart from that, I really enjoyed it. A very complicated plot but I guess you should expect that from Moffat. All four main characters were stellar and a superb but complex plot to accompany it.

I give it an 8/10.
Obi-Wan: "I felt a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
Me: "Let me guess, they saw Jar Jar Binks for the first time?" Wink
I give it a 7, started off a bit slow but once it got into it I enjoyed it. It's hard to know what to think until I see part 2.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Funny, creepy and superb. Best opener by miles.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I loved it. Best season opener yet, confident, funny, dark, intriguing, The Doctor, Amy, Rory and River gelling fantastically now.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."