Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Board Updates: 4/8/11
I've added some new things to the board:

-I've added a Star Wars Events calendar, which I will post Star Wars-related events (like new releases). The calendar is located here
-I've added social site links. Whenever you fill in your username on various social sites (like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc...) a link to that profile will appear. You can edit your site here
-Fixed the bug with the ICQ IM icon linking to a broken page. It now links to the person's ICQ.com profile.
-I've shifted some permissions:
  • Usernames can now be changed at 10 posts. You must still wait 48 hours between changes.
  • Undo Thread Rating and Undo Vote are now 100 Club abilities.
  • Users under 10 posts can not play games in the Arcade (due to spam bots playing).
  • Users under 10 posts can only store 10 PM messages and cannot track sent PMs.
-I've added 10 more Arcade games: Coins Mystery, Checkers, 1-i, Chinese Checkers, Classic Video Poker, Frogger, Klondike Solitaire, Polar Breakdown, Texas Holdem Poker and Texas Takedown.

That's all for the changes for now. Also of note, I have payed the site through the rest of the year.

I'm also working on an upgrade to the arcade, as the current mod hasn't been supported in almost a year and it's coding is rather old and out of date. I'm hoping to upgrade it in a month or two.
Nice set of changes.

If you're working on a new arcade, can you make sure that the error on the stats page is fixed? I've noticed that some rankings are wrong on some users.
Also, if you're fixing the arcade, can you fix that top menu? In the Apart themes it's just a bulleted list.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot:
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1479/...enshot.png
(04-12-2011, 04:53 PM)Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote: If you're working on a new arcade, can you make sure that the error on the stats page is fixed? I've noticed that some rankings are wrong on some users.

Yes, I'm fixing that.

(04-14-2011, 05:05 PM)JediFan34 Wrote: Also, if you're fixing the arcade, can you fix that top menu? In the Apart themes it's just a bulleted list.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot:
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1479/...enshot.png

That was one of the first things I fixed. The new menu is better designed.
If you're fixing the arcade, you should try fixing that error that sometimes occurs when you submit a new score, it drops you on the wrong page. It seems to happen if your new score would be the last on the page (like if you get 10th place, you should be sent to the page 1 but you're actually sent to page 2).

EDIT: Also, the little icons for the Favourite links in the User CP and the bottom of the thread page are missing. Just letting you know.
(04-23-2011, 10:59 AM)LukeSkywalker21078 Wrote: If you're fixing the arcade, you should try fixing that error that sometimes occurs when you submit a new score, it drops you on the wrong page. It seems to happen if your new score would be the last on the page (like if you get 10th place, you should be sent to the page 1 but you're actually sent to page 2).

Yes, that annoyed me too, and it has been fixed.

(04-23-2011, 10:59 AM)LukeSkywalker21078 Wrote: EDIT: Also, the little icons for the Favourite links in the User CP and the bottom of the thread page are missing. Just letting you know.

I've noticed that too, and I've fixed it.