1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x21 "Padawan Lost" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 65 'Padawan Lost' here, which aired on April 1st.

[Image: epguide321.jpg]
Ahsoka finds herself trapped on a Trandoshan moon, prey in an elaborate and cruel hunt.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de321.html

Please note do to two episodes airing this week, this thread may contain Spoilers for episode 66, Wookiee Hunt. However, do not post Spoilers for episode 67 or Season 4.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode a 9. Good episode. The visuals are getting better and better.

Nice Super Force Jump from Plo and nice Anakin moments especially with Plo.

Loved how Ahsoka's overconfidence nearly got her killed, she was force flinging the Trando all over the place, however Trando's are way stronger and more durable then humans, suddenly Ahsoka had exhausted her force pool and had an angry lizard to deal with.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
This episode was pretty good. The lighting was good and so was Comet and Sinker. I had to laugh though at Plo telling Anakin not to let his emotions get the better of him here. This is the guy who deliberately covered for Ahsoka's disobeying orders in the last episode.

I give this episode a 9/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
Very good episode. Nice look into the Trandoshan culture. Loved the design of the planet. Loved the mounted Wampa chair too.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]