Poll: How would you rate Citadel Rescue?
This poll is closed.
10 (Excellent)
0%
0 0%
50.00%
2 50.00%
8 (Above Average)
25.00%
1 25.00%
25.00%
1 25.00%
0%
0 0%
5 (Average)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
3 (Below Average)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x20 "Citadel Rescue" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 64 'Citadel Rescue' here, which aired on March 11th.

[Image: epguide320.jpg]
After their ship and the only way off-planet is destroyed, Anakin and Obi-Wan must lead the escaped prisoners across Lola Sayu's perilous landscape as Plo Koon leads a Republic strike force through the Separatist defenses.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de320.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 65 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode a 9. I liked this episode better than the first two of the arc.

I was really shocked to see Piell die. I guess this shows George Lucas's Star Wars is different from the EU one.

Anakin and Tarkin appear to be new best buds? Did anyone else catch that bit of the Imperial March at the end when Anakin shook Tarkin's hand?
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
This episode came off as 'flat' to me. The highlight was the Tarkin/Anakin interactions, which has been the high point in all the episodes of this arc. Piell's death was very "eh, he died". Tarkin also felt underused, they could've given him a bit more twist.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
The episode was good. True, there's no deep moral questions, no huge character development but for sheer Star Wars-ish action, the show hasn't done much better. Admittedly the huge continuity breach will take some clearing up, but on a personal level it doesn't affect me too much. I liked the makeshift Jedi pyre moment for Piell.
[Image: wenty3211.jpg]
Great episode. Even Piell's death was a welcome surprise, but the space battle wasn't all that impressive. Loved the ending, Plo Koon defending Ahsoka, and the new friendship that will certainly be explored.

I give this episode a 9/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra