1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x18 "The Citadel" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 62 'The Citadel' here, which aired on February 18th.

[Image: epguide318.jpg]
With help from R2-D2 and a squad of captured battle droids, an elite team of Jedi and clone troopers led by Obi-Wan and Anakin attempt to free a captive Jedi general, Even Piell, from an impenetrable prison.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de318.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 63 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode a 9. It was a good episode, it's nice to have a Jedi adventure.

The villain was rather dull, he seemed too much like Grievous, but it's not a big complaint. My only major gripe about the episode is Ahsoka; of course she stowed away and was helpful on the mission instead of a hindrance.

The prison warden was a cool character his voice was a little strange at first but I got used to it. I loved the Russian or Eastern European accent for Piell I thought it fit well.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
This episode was a lot of fun. Nothing better than a Star Wars jail break. Waiting to see what they do with Tarkin, since I liked what they've done so far. Very happy to see Ahsoka beginning to see the flaws in Anakin's teaching, and his person. Very curious how far they'll take that.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Now this was a great episode. I like the fact Battle droids that are actually a threat and not just target practice dummies. I was quite surprised that Plo Koon over-rode Anakin's direct order to Ahsoka. This is certainly setting the stage to show why Anakin believes the Council does not trust him; plus setting up a direct conflict between Master and Padawan.
[Image: wenty3211.jpg]
I liked this episode quite a bit. Glad to see some clones. The one thing that I really liked was the electro thingy that when activated had Anakin brought straight up to the ceiling immobilizing him. I also liked how he was able to still get his lightsaber even after the intensity was increased.

I give this episode an 8/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra