Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arcade/Game Section
I've just been playing in the Arcade/Game Section, I figured there should be a topic discussing it. Yes

I have one question, just how did Gaven Scott get such a high score on Bloody Penguin?
Ok, how the hell does Connect 4 score? I can't seem to figure it out?
Always meant to post a thread like this, but kept forgetting. I'm sticking this for future reference. Pimp

(02-01-2011, 10:36 PM)Forbidden044602 Wrote: Ok, how the hell does Connect 4 score? I can't seem to figure it out?

Never figured it out either, it seems to give you more points for the more pieces on the board.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(02-01-2011, 06:15 PM)richie871 Wrote: I have one question, just how did Gaven Scott get such a high score on Bloody Penguin?

Dumb luck, I kept hitting a mine whenever the penguin hit the ground.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
I really like the arcade, has anyone tried a tournament yet?
(02-03-2011, 06:12 PM)DarkMasterKev Wrote: I really like the arcade, has anyone tried a tournament yet?

No, but I just created one right now involving my favorite game Gold Miner. Yes There are 7 open slots for players, it's first come, first serve:

http://galaxiesrealm.com/tournaments.php...view&tid=1
(02-04-2011, 11:33 AM)Starpaul20 Wrote:
(02-03-2011, 06:12 PM)DarkMasterKev Wrote: I really like the arcade, has anyone tried a tournament yet?

No, but I just created one right now involving my favorite game Gold Miner. Yes There are 7 open slots for players, it's first come, first serve:

I'm in. Pimp
Insert colorful quote here
(02-04-2011, 03:05 PM)Noobie-one Wrote:

I'm in. Pimp

I've never played Gold Miner, but count me in. Yes
Obi-Wan: "I felt a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
Me: "Let me guess, they saw Jar Jar Binks for the first time?" Wink
Count me in the tournament too. Yes
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
I'll join too, just what do I do once I join?
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I've played in the arcade once, but never bothered to play any more. I think since I have time, I'll try to beat everyone's high scores. Tongue
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.

Cool, I'm joining it too! Yes
(02-05-2011, 05:56 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: I'll join too, just what do I do once I join?

To be honest, I don't know. We'll all find out as soon as the last person joins the tournament.
I'll join the tournament Yes
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."