Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What went wrong?
I was trying to get on the board 5 times yesterday but it kept telling me that it couldn't find the server.

Was there something wrong? Server crash?
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Yeah, I tried to get on too and it didn't work. This isn't the first time it's done it for me either, it also didn't work the day before yesterday.

EDIT: Is there something wrong with our MyMoods? Mine is currently set at sad, which I never changed it to.
(01-21-2011, 02:14 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: I was trying to get on the board 5 times yesterday but it kept telling me that it couldn't find the server.

Was there something wrong? Server crash?

The server we were on kept locking up, so they moved us to another server. That's why it was out from around 2:15 pm Thursday to 1-2 am Friday.

(01-21-2011, 05:15 PM)DarkMasterKev Wrote: EDIT: Is there something wrong with our MyMoods? Mine is currently set at sad, which I never changed it to.

It was a result of when they moved us, the MyMood mod is buggy in it doesn't properly remembering which mood goes to what. One of these days I'm going to fix it.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
One of these days hardly come Paul!Unsure
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
I should point out I did fix the Mood thing (I rewrote it from scratch). It shouldn't break again. Happy
Rainbow 
(02-10-2012, 06:58 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: I should point out I did fix the Mood thing (I rewrote it from scratch). It shouldn't break again. Happy

So how does one use it Paul?
Help
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
(02-10-2012, 07:47 PM)DrThimmel Wrote:
(02-10-2012, 06:58 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: I should point out I did fix the Mood thing (I rewrote it from scratch). It shouldn't break again. Happy

Help

At the top of the page there is a link called Change Mood (it's next to the buddy list link). When you click it, a pop-up window will appear, all you do is select a mood you want from the drop down list and click Change Mood.
(02-10-2012, 10:11 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote:
(02-10-2012, 07:47 PM)DrThimmel Wrote:

Help

At the top of the page there is a link called Change Mood (it's next to the buddy list link). When you click it, a pop-up window will appear, all you do is select a mood you want from the drop down list and click Change Mood.

Thanks Paul; with your gentle guidance I did it, ME, the technologically challenged!Thumbsup

Hey, I've been meaning to post this, I found some more mood images (50) that could be used here.

They match the style of the existing ones:

Attached Files
.zip   NewMoods.zip (Size: 68.12 KB / Downloads: 4)
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
(02-27-2012, 10:08 PM)DarthTrip101 Wrote: Hey, I've been meaning to post this, I found some more mood images (50) that could be used here.

Thanks, I've added them all. Biggrin

Wish I had seen this before releasing the mood plugin (I could've included them).
(02-28-2012, 01:51 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 10:08 PM)DarthTrip101 Wrote: Hey, I've been meaning to post this, I found some more mood images (50) that could be used here.

Thanks, I've added them all. Biggrin

Wish I had seen this before releasing the mood plugin (I could've included them).

MORE EMOTICONS!!!ThumbsupDrool

Now all I need is a Sonic Screwdriver and a cup of coffee!