Poll: How would you rate Witches of the Mist?
This poll is closed.
10 (Excellent)
0%
0 0%
80.00%
4 80.00%
8 (Above Average)
20.00%
1 20.00%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
5 (Average)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
3 (Below Average)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x14 "Witches of the Mist" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 58 'Witches of the Mist' here, which aired on January 21st.

[Image: epguide314.jpg]
Anakin and Obi-Wan, sent to track down the mysterious figure behind the deaths of several Jedi, soon find themselves on the trail of the monstrous apprentice that Ventress has created: Savage Opress. However, Dooku and Ventress also discover that this new apprentice has a will of his own...

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de314.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 59 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I enjoyed this episode. The animation was spectacular, the lightsaber duels were awesome, and the dialogue was good. They did a great job in showing the betrayal of Savage Oppress, I was glad to see he had a mind of his own.

I give this episode a 9/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
It was a good episode, I liked it. This episode did feel rushed though, I get the feeling there are more than a few scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor.
Though I must admit, the animated Darth Maul in the end didn't really do it for me.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I give this episode a 9. I LOVED it.

The banter between Obi-Wan and Anakin was some of the most funny (and sincere) so far in the series (loved the 'ladies' exchange) and they seemed to gel more naturally than they have in some other episodes.

Ventress really came into her own as she confronted Dooku. Dooku also had some fantastically delicious lines and really came across as both a deadly Sith warrior and a statesman at once.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
This episode was insanely entertaining! A fantastic climax to a great trilogy. I LOLed when Savage just beat the crap out of droids, Jedi, whatever was in his path. Dooku owning with Force Lightning and his swordsmanship were cool.
I aim to misbehave.
I liked it too. The only think I really didn't understand is why Savage turned on Ventress. She didn't betray him like he later said to Talzin, and if it was just a case that he snapped out of the control of the Nightsister's magic, then wouldn't he be pissed at Talzin as well?