Poll: How would you rate Heroes on Both Sides?
This poll is closed.
10 (Excellent)
0%
0 0%
83.33%
5 83.33%
8 (Above Average)
0%
0 0%
16.67%
1 16.67%
0%
0 0%
5 (Average)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
3 (Below Average)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x10 "Heroes on Both Sides" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 54 'Heroes on Both Sides' here, which aired on November 19th.

[Image: epguide310.jpg]
When the Senate begins debate on a bill that would eliminate government oversight of the Banking Clan's activities, Padmé and Ahsoka travel in secret to the capital of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, in an attempt to forge a peace agreement with the Separatists.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de310.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 55 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Another boring political episode that wasn't really needed. I did enjoy the little flirting between Ahsoka and the kid though. And Grievous's speech to the cleaning droids was epic.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
I liked this episode. Showing us that there are good Seps out there and netting a nice behind the scenes victory of sorts. Not to mention definitely getting a better sense of how the Sith are manipulating folks on both sides of the war.
I aim to misbehave.
I give this episode a 9. It was a good episode!

Finally we're seeing some shades of gray in the war, I've been waiting too long for that, thought it would never come.

I love Ahsoka's new look. Plus she seems different. She really does seem more mature.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
I really enjoyed this episode! I especially like Ashoka's new look. The entire episode's theme of showing us that there are heroes on both sides as well as evil. The Jedi really are stuck in the center, it seems no matter what they do they're being viewed as the bad guys.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
This is for me the best political-based episode to date. I like how they showed that all Separatists are not evil and that you can't generalize them that way, and that they do have a point, the Republic is in the end controlled by corruption and a hidden Sith Lord.

I give this episode a 9/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
This episode is a tremendous leap forward in storytelling for sure. The terrorism plot was amazingly tense, and far more compelling than some more purely action oriented episodes. Seeing the war from the side of the Separatists is something at least I've been wanting since the beginning of the series.