1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x09 "Hunt for Ziro" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 53 'Hunt for Ziro' here, which aired on November 12th.

[Image: epguide309.jpg]
Cad Bane has broken Ziro the Hutt out of prison and the Hutt Council demands that Ziro tell them where he's hidden vital -- and incriminating -- information. Ziro makes another daring escape with the help of Sy Snootles, and Bane is back on the Hutt's trail -- but he's not the only one. The Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos need to find him too. Now it's a race to get to Ziro before it's too late.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de309.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 54 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode a 9. This episode was so much better than last week's.

The Bane/Obi-Wan/Quinlan fight was wonderful. Absolutely loved it. One of the best fights in the series to date. Obi-Wan had him pretty much handled until Cad did that dirty electrocution move.

I also loved the rapport between Obi-Wan and Quinlan. Especially at the end where they were hanging off of the ledge. Obi-Wan does his little quip, as always, and Quinlan's smirk was just priceless.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
To be honest, this episode wasn't the best or the worst, it was ok. Better than last week's, though. The plot twist with the lip girl being the killer of Ziro was very nice, didn't see it coming at the slightest. And Vos, I liked him. Wouldn't mind seeing him again.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
This episode turned out to be very good and I enjoyed most of it though I can't say I ever want to see a Hutt kiss again in my life. Yucky

Also enjoyed Vos's appearance.
[Image: wenty3211.jpg]
This was a pretty fun episode. I loved the homage to Club Obi-Wan from Temple of Doom. I loved Quinlan's easy-going persona, a hint that Obi wan and him go way back, and his use of psychometric abilities.

I give this episode a 8/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
Quite the turnaround there, I really enjoyed this episode. Quinlan and Obi-Wan's fight with Bane was awesome! Hardly any Banesaber stuff at all.
Was a good episode. I wasn't crazy about Sy Snootles at first, but really warmed to her as the episode progressed. And Quinlan Vos being more-or-less himself, only a great deal more likable.
I aim to misbehave.