1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x08 "Evil Plans" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 52 'Evil Plans' here, which aired on November 5th.

[Image: epguide308.jpg]
In the middle of a routine shopping trip on Coruscant, C-3PO is abducted by the bounty hunter Cad Bane. Bane is looking for information about the Senate building and soon both C-3PO and R2-D2 find themselves trapped and tools of a plan that neither understands.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de308.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 53 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
This episode was ok, but unnecessary. That really brings back memories of the old droid cartoons.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
I give this episode a 5. Seriously, this episode failed all my expectations.

There was no tension in the episode whatsoever because we already know that Cad Bane gets the layout of the senate building by hostage crisis.

I really didn't like how they didn't show how Aurra Sing got out of jail. Does she just magically appear in Hostage Crisis? Poor writing. Thumbdown
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
I liked this episode, but it seem a bit... off. Bane and C-3PO at Bane's hideout in the Works was actually funny to me, seeing Bane getting annoyed at 3-PO was priceless. However, it was strange to me to see 3PO try to keep R2 on task when it's usually R2 who takes the lead. Though I have to admit, the droid spa scenes was fun to watch.

I give this episode a 7/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
I liked this episode, good to see Cad Bane again...just to hear him talk. Biggrin

I also found Bane and C-3PO at Bane's hideout was pretty funny to me too, seeing Bane getting annoyed at 3-PO was priceless! And I lol'ed when Bane called him 'Goldenrod'.
I aim to misbehave.
I did not enjoy that episode. It would have been much cooler if R2 had realized that 3PO was missing and tried to find him by himself. We could have the same end result and a better story.

Also, how is it that no one wonders why Anakin hangs around Padme's apartment so much? Really, how many Jedi spend so much time with a Galactic Senator.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
This episode was meh. I didn't like R2's little walking off thing, either. I didn't mind the lack of action.
I honestly don't know what to say about this episode. I guess it's good to have a light-hearted episode every once in a while, except that the episode focused on torturing droids. I find it hard to believe R2 would ever willingly lose focus and attend the spa.