1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x07 "Assassin" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 51 'Assassin' here, which aired on October 22nd.

[Image: epguide307.jpg]
Tasked to protect Senator Padmé Amidala during a political mission to Alderaan, Padawan Ahsoka Tano is plagued by recurring visions of the recently-deceased bounty hunter, Aurra Sing.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de307.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 52 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode an 8. I enjoyed the episode.

Padme was bearable. Her 'we are the righteous speakers of truth' stuff was really pushing it, but her friendship with Ahsoka wasn't bad. I was really surprised to see that it was Padme that took down Aurra Sing.

Alderaan looked absolutely beautiful, they keep improving the animation quality more and more. And I think I heard music similar to Leia's theme or something.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
This episode wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My biggest complaint is that Aurra went down like a chump... rather anti-climatic. She defeated Ahsoka, and she could have moved away from Padme's shot.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I enjoyed the episode. I liked the Ahsoka storyline. Liked the new Padme models, I never could stand that overused "formal" model. Genuinely surprised this episode takes place before Hostage Crisis.

While I don't mind prequel episodes, too much timeline jumping could get confusing for kids, and diminish the dramatic tension the show can create.
I aim to misbehave.
Far better than last week's, but still average. Ahsoka suddenly has visions every two seconds... yeah very believable... Anakin has one every 3 years but Ahsoka sees everything when she needs... Mellow
This episode was better than last week's but not by much. I liked the fact Padme didn't suck in this one. The plot of the episode didn't have any diversity to it and was downright boring.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."