1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x06 "The Academy" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 50 'The Academy' here, which aired on October 15th.

[Image: epguide306.jpg]
Ahsoka is assigned to teach a class at the cadet academy on Mandalore. Soon after she arrives, Duchess Satine's zealous nephew and his classmates uncover a nefarious plot.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de306.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 51 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode an 8. I liked this episode.

While the story was very predictable and the new characters weren't really interesting, I nevertheless enjoyed it for the animation and the actions scenes.

I didn't have a problem with Ahsoka's lightsaber being taken away either, they gave a good reason why it was. Plus her arrogance at the beginning was fine, as she was clearly joking.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
I didn't like it. Jackie Chan Ahsoka just seemed silly to me. When she is portrayed as so able at everything she does, it just doesn't make for a good story. She can karate kick, give a political discussion and find the source of corruption all in one day.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
This episode screams "I shouldn't have been made!" And I was starting to like Ahsoka (Gaven covered the points that I didn't like).
This episode was pretty much as I expected. It had some great scenes at the end but it wasn't all that good. I found Ahsoka's lightsaber-free prowess terribly unbelievable.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I have to agree I didn't like this episode either. That holographic revealer was a cheap, quick way to end something (and rather lazy of the writers).
I aim to misbehave.