1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x05 "Corruption" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 49 'Corruption' here, which aired on October 8th.

[Image: epguide305.jpg]
Padmé, on a diplomatic mission to Mandalore, guarantees the pacifist planet the Republic's full protection, but she and Duchess Satine soon find something sinister lurking beneath the planet's serene facade.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de305.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 50 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode an 8. I gotta say I actually enjoyed this episode.

The animation was great and the music was good. Padme and Satine's new outfits/looks were good. Exploring the fallout from Mandalorian neutrality was also good.

The ending battle would of been better if the Captain won the battle not Padme being the savior again... I liked the Captain character for the few minutes of screen time he had.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
There was some good stuff in this one, particularly the last few minutes of action. Seeing Satine's increasingly tougher actions was interesting, as was the effect the war is having on neutral planets. But this was most definitely the weakest episode of the season so far but it looks like it's a part of a bigger arc, one that could turn out to be good.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I thought the episode was interesting enough. Political intrigue can be good. But I'm not sure it can work in a half hour show aimed primarily at children. I noticed Satine was showing more of her Mandalorian warrior side which was pretty interesting. Happy
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
To be honest, it was kinda of a lame episode. The fight scene at the end was cool though but I wished they would have put in Death Watch.
This epsiode was pretty much a joke from start to end. I'd expect some intelligent writing and plot and found neither. Satine needs to take a hands on approach in the investigation? Padme has to save the day with her blaster? Jawa juice poisoning kids?

Worst episode to date. Thumbdown
Wow, I didn't think it could be worse than last week but it was. Poorly scripted, poorly edited, short-cuts in the animation and just poor all around.
This episode wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be, but it was still rather pointless. I LOLed when Satine & Padme would bounce back and forth between their "formal" costumes, their "other formal" costumes, and their "action" costumes. It was pretty jarring.
I aim to misbehave.