1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x03 "Supply Lines" Rating/Discussion
Discuss episode 47 'Supply Lines' here, which aired on September 24th.

[Image: epguide303.jpg]
Ryloth is under siege. Trapped on the surface, Jedi Master Di rallies the local forces with the help of Cham Syndulla. Desperate to save them, the Jedi Council dispatches Senator Bail Organa and Representative Jar Jar Binks to the planet Toydaria, where they are to convince the neutral regent, King Katuunko, to send aide to Ryloth.

Episode information here:
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gui...de303.html

Please do not post Spoilers for episode 48 or after.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I give this episode a 8. This episode actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Jar Jar is amazingly subdued in this episode, I must admit and he was actually pleasant to watch. This time his clumsiness was put to what I think is quite effective use as a distraction since that's exactly what Bail asked for.

Di and his clone commander went out like badasses, I like death scenes when the character knows he's going down but decides to take down as many as he can.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
This episode was a little disappointing too me. Little action, heavy political focus and Jar Jar just wasn't all that funny (unlike in Bombad Jedi).
I loved this episode! Bail using the Senate's corruption to win against The Trade Federation instead of the other way around for a change was a VERY nice touch. Further, it adds depth to the Ryloth episodes by showing why Cham Syndulla feels betrayed.
I aim to misbehave.
This episode was better than I was expecting and much different from what I was expecting. Di ended up to be a very likable character, given the short time we got to know him. I liked how this tied the Ryloth episodes and Ambush together with that ending, helping to give us more of a coherent sense of the timeline.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
It was a great episode. Turned out way better than I thought it would be. I think the political aspect of it was done well and much better than that of Senate Spy.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."