Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to become Staff
If you're reading this, then you probably have an interest in being a staff member. To become staff here, all you need to do is:
  • Be active on the board (logging in, posting often and mingling with other board users). If you aren't active on the board, there is no point in you having any extra privileges which you won't be using.
  • A reasonable level of literacy (using proper grammar, spelling).
  • Follow the rules!
  • Be hardworking (helping others out and stuff like that).
Beyond that, you don't need any special skills or knowledge. Just be courteous. Be civil. Know your way around the board. Participate in discussions. Post new topics every so often. Best thing for you to do is to forget about ever becoming a staff member, because it's the people who don't think about it who get it in the end.

If I feel you are appropriate for a position, I (Starpaul20) will e-mail them stating the terms of becoming a moderator and what you need to know and. However, if I don't receive an e-mail back within 7 days, I'll assume you aren't interested in becoming a mod. The e-mail will be from the the address ([email protected]), and it will be titled "Want to be a Mod?"

Remember don't ask to be a staff member unless I either post an announcement saying I need some with an application to apply or I post a staff topic on another board. Otherwise asking will only decrease your chances of becoming staff.