Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Anime/cartoon show?
So what are your favorite Anime/Western cartoons? Smile

Mine are The Clone Wars, The Simpsons, Futurama and Digimon.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Futurama, Family Guy and The Clone Wars are my favourites. As for anime, I was never really was crazy about it, except for Pokemon.
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
Cowboy Bebop, The Twelve Kingdoms and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex are probably my top three favourite animes. As for western cartoons, I like most of them.
Futurama, The Simpsons, The Clone Wars and South Park are favorites of mine in cartoons. I wasn't a huge fan of Anime, so I don't got any particular favorite there.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
I like most cartoons, but Futurama and Family Guy are my top two favorites.
I aim to misbehave.
I like South Park, Family Guy and Pokemon.
The simpsons, Twelve kingdoms and Naruto
My favourite anime series is Cowboy Bebop, because it has a really cool drawing style, nice plots, interesting characters and a cool soundtrack.
naruto, death note and the clone wars
I got a lot of good ideas. Trouble is most of them suck. - George Carlin
My favorite Anime WAS AstroBoy; before Gigantor, Eighth Man, Speed Racer... there was AstroBoy! The Creator of AstroBoy is called The Godfather of Anime and his "style" was adopted by all Anime artists now!Yes
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry