Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to MyBB 1.6
I have updated the board to the newest version of MyBB (1.6). With this update comes some new features but most importantly a new theme.

Some of the new features include:
  • PM searching- You can now search though your private messages.
  • Undo poll vote- You may now delete your vote(s) in a poll if you have previously voted. This ability is available to anyone who has over 10 posts.
  • New video BBcode- MyBB now has a new video code that allows you to post videos from 7 different video sites (YouTube, Dailymotion, Google Videos, Metacafe, MySpace Video, Vimeo and Yahoo Videos). A button is available in the posting toolbar.
  • Buddy-only PMs- You many now choose to only receive PMs from users on your buddy list. Set in options.
I have also added a few new mods, including a PM reporting system and a Donation form. One other change I made is a new Anime Zone forum, for discussions about Cartoons, Anime or Manga. Hope you enjoy.

Please note that a few things still need to be set into place, so bear with me. Yes
Cool upgrade. I like the new User CP design too. Pimp
Did something happen to the username formatting in places like the index and Forum view? It looks kinda plain without it.
Nice update (like the new design of the Afresh Midnight theme) but is there a reason all the forums have marked as unread?
I love the new design, thanks.

One question I have is what is with the drop down arrow in the navigation in The Cantina? All it does is take me to different pages in the forum; I don't see the point of it. Confused
I love how the new video BBcode works. Much easier to use than the old one.

Now to improve the thread... Wink

(08-29-2010, 01:28 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: Did something happen to the username formatting in places like the index and Forum view? It looks kinda plain without it.

That was a mod, I took it out when I upgraded. I'm planning to re-add it after I preform some testing on it.

(08-29-2010, 04:15 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: Nice update (like the new design of the Afresh Midnight theme) but is there a reason all the forums have marked as unread?

That's because I rebuilt the database, I deleted most information that wasn't essential. That includes which forums/threads you may have read or not.

(08-30-2010, 10:17 PM)DarkMasterKev Wrote: One question I have is what is with the drop down arrow in the navigation in The Cantina? All it does is take me to different pages in the forum; I don't see the point of it. Confused

It was one of the new features, and I don't really understand it's point either. No
(09-01-2010, 12:59 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote:
(08-30-2010, 10:17 PM)DarkMasterKev Wrote: One question I have is what is with the drop down arrow in the navigation in The Cantina? All it does is take me to different pages in the forum; I don't see the point of it. Confused

It was one of the new features, and I don't really understand it's point either. No

Yeah, it does see kinda pointless. Would've been far more useful if it was a drop down where you can enter a page number and jump to that page.
Yikes, I take a vacation for a month and I miss alot. Eek

Nice upgrades. Smoke
Thanks for the updates. Pimp

Does this mean we'll see a store soon?
(09-29-2010, 03:46 PM)FallenJedi98 Wrote: Thanks for the updates. Pimp

Does this mean we'll see a store soon?

A store will come, but don't expect it soon. It takes along time to write something as complicated as a store.