Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Worst Game Ever
Thumbs Down 
So what's the worst game you have had the misfortune of buying or playing?

Mine has be Spec-Ops for the PC. Without a doubt the worst game I have ever purchased. Mellow
The worst game I ever bought would have to be the 2001 Spider-Man game for a PC. Pretty disappointing.
Insert colorful quote here
I haven't played many games, but Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro Am is easily the worst of the ones I have played. That game has to be the biggest clusterf**k of a video game I've ever seen. Wacko
For me it would have to be Master Of Orion 3. I loved the first one which left me very disappointed when I tried the third one. Sad
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
Worst games I've played on the original Nintendo were Deadly Towers, Back to the Future and Jaws.

Back in those days most video games based upon movies were horrible because the movie didn't fit into a video game mold, so instead they just made a game and called it by the movie's title. Mellow
There are a few games that come to mind but the only one I ever bought is the Ghost In The Shell for PS2. It was cheap but it should've been given away considering how bad it turned out to be. Guess I was fortunate I only spent like £5-6 on it.
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
(08-01-2010, 01:29 PM)jzpi34 Wrote: Worst games I've played on the original Nintendo were Deadly Towers, Back to the Future and Jaws.

Back in those days most video games based upon movies were horrible because the movie didn't fit into a video game mold, so instead they just made a game and called it by the movie's title. Mellow

I remember Jaws (my father had a copy of it) and I can remember being stuck in a level for what seemed like forever, where you just stared out at the ocean, spotting a shark fin once in a while. I had no idea how to proceed.
Ich tue, was ich tun will
I do what I want to do
Hands down, the worst game I've ever purchased is the PC version of True Crime New York City.
The worst game that I've played hands down without a shred of a doubt Superman 64.

Just let this video explain:

(Skip to around 3:18 to get past the setup/intro)
Transformers: War for Cybertron was probably the worst for me. Huge franchise but they produce a generic shooter where you control robots with a gun who can transform into a vehicle that has a different gun. Disappointing as you can imagine.

(09-08-2010, 05:54 PM)chuck116 Wrote: The worst game that I've played hands down without a shred of a doubt Superman 64.

Just let this video explain:

(Skip to around 3:18 to get past the setup/intro)

I remember that game. I was excited, then I saw myself going through hoops and more hoops and level after level... Wacko Never finished it either.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
the worst game i ever played is Mario is Missing and Ghost In The Shell.