"The Pandorica Opens" Discussion

Poll: Rate "The Pandorica Opens"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10 - Best of the best
44.44%
4 44.44%
9 - Loved it
55.56%
5 55.56%
8 - An all around enjoyable tale
0%
0 0%
7 - A well done tale
0%
0 0%
6 - Not what I was hoping
0%
0 0%
5 - An average Doctor Who tale
0%
0 0%
4 - Not as good as I thought it would be
0%
0 0%
3 - Not my cup of tea
0%
0 0%
2 - Poor
0%
0 0%
1 - Awful
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Pandorica Opens" Discussion
The twelfth episode of series 5 (and first of a two-parter), "The Pandorica Opens", will transmit on BBC One at 6.40pm. This will be place to discuss it. Cool
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
That was amazing. I lost it in the middle somewhat, but a very strong start and end. The tension towards the end couldn't have been more grating to my nerves. And the ending cliffhanger has to be one of my all time favourites.

9/10
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
Was a little slow for the first 20 minutes or so, but once River got to Amy's house, everything became so much more exciting - 10/10

That was the mother of all cliffhangers! The next 7 (or should I say 6 now) days are going to feel like an eternity. Pinch
I give it 10/10. That was so amazing and unexpected and wonderful. What a beautiful and heartbreaking storyline. I think this episode will go down as one of my all time favourites.
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
I found the episode to be a bit of a mess, but I don't really care because it was really good.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
I give the episode a 10. Great cast, so many twists and turns, an excess of monsters that actually works!
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
Outstanding episode. I feel so much as if my faith in Moffat is being justified; we are now getting the pay off I have been expecting! Here's hoping the season finale is to the same standard.

I give this episode a 9/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
Absolutely fantastic, gripping, tense and touching. What the hell is going to happen next... I have NO IDEA!
I aim to misbehave.
9/10 from me, almost a 10 but the alliance just didn't do it for me.
It was pretty good, just how the hell are they going to get out of this one makes me excited for Saturday. Yes