1 - Awful
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Amy's Choice" Discussion
The seventh episode of series 5, "Amy's Choice", will transmit on BBC One at 6.25pm. This will be place to discuss it. Pimp
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
I really enjoyed this episode. And I thought Matt's Doctor was particularly brilliant this week!

9/10
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
I give it 8/10. An unusual story,and certainly very different than any other story this series but I liked the idea of The Doctor's darker side being explored.
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
Fantastic, surreal, puzzling and left you with more questions than it answered. Dreamlord was a brilliant villain - 8/10
Excellent episode. Some much needed character development for Amy and Rory (I can believe in their relationship for once and felt engaged with it/them). Also, did anyone think of the Valeyard when it was revealed that the Dream Lord was the Doctor's dark side?

I give this episode a 9/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
I give the episode an 8. A really nice change from the usual format. I particularly loved the bits where the old people got bashed around.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
A real mixed bag, this one. Some bits were absolutely fantastic, especially the scenes with just the Doctor and the "Dream-Lord". But other parts entirely failed to grab me (like the last ten minutes).

Still better than the last episode. Wink
I aim to misbehave.
I loved it, very different episode. But really enjoyable. I love Matt Smith.
Thoroughly enjoyable, thought-provoking, witty, dark and the Dream Lord has been one of the best antagonists in the current run of Who.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."