1 - Awful
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Vampires of Venice" Discussion
The sixth episode of series 5, "The Vampires of Venice", will transmit on BBC One at 6.00pm. This will be place to discuss it. Smoke
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
It felt a bit disjointed, but I thought it was good, but it wasn't anything special.

7/10
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
It was enjoyable and funny though it wasn't up to the standards that have been set so far this season - 7/10
I give this an 8/10. It was enjoyable but certainly nowhere near the level of the last 2 weeks.
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
It was ok, but wasn't anything special but they were some good moments in it. It did have some wonderful set pieces and it really captured the atmosphere.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
I'll be honest, I found this episode to be quite boring. That is only the second Doctor Who story that I have ever started to fall asleep watching for the first time (the other was Fear Her). Rory was good and Matt Smith's performance was great though. Yes
I aim to misbehave.
I give the episode an 7. It wasn't the best but still I thought it was great little adventure. Lots of great interaction between characters too.

Looks like we have to wait until June 5th for the next episode.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
I'm going to have to agree with Mr. Tight-pants, this epsiode was definitely one of the weakest. Especially when the resolution involves flicking a switch to "off" (even if it is difficult to get to).

I give this episode a 6/10.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra