Poll: Rate "The Time of Angels"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10 - Best of the best
33.33%
2 33.33%
9 - Loved it
50.00%
3 50.00%
8 - An all around enjoyable tale
16.67%
1 16.67%
7 - A well done tale
0%
0 0%
6 - Not what I was hoping
0%
0 0%
5 - An average Doctor Who tale
0%
0 0%
4 - Not as good as I thought it would be
0%
0 0%
3 - Not my cup of tea
0%
0 0%
2 - Poor
0%
0 0%
1 - Awful
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Time of Angels" Discussion
The fourth episode of series 5 (and first part of a two-parter), "The Time of Angels", will transmit on BBC One at 6.20pm. This will be place to discuss it. Yes
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
This episode was eerie and completely magnificent. I thought it took a while to get into it, but once the Angels stuff started with Amy it was brilliant.

9/10
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
I give this another 9/10. Creepy, well written story so far, well made and acted. River was great without overshadowing Amy or the Doctor.

I'd give it a 10 if it wasn't for that damn Over the Rainbow advert at the end! Realmad
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
Not bad; a good idea, but just not scary enough. Still, it was one of the best cliffhangers in the show's history. - 8/10
I give the episode an easy 10. Genuinely creepy, funny, claustrophobic and chilling. The angels are astounding, Matt and Karen are great.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
That was truly amazing. Smith was superb throughout, which is a real achievement when you consider these were the first episodes he shot. The direction was so much more cinematic than usual too. Can't wait for part 2. Yes
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Absolutely loved it. A definite improvement from last week, great plot, great acting, genuinely scary at times.
I aim to misbehave.