Poll: Rate "Victory of the Daleks"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10 - Best of the best
0%
0 0%
9 - Loved it
66.67%
4 66.67%
8 - An all around enjoyable tale
33.33%
2 33.33%
7 - A well done tale
0%
0 0%
6 - Not what I was hoping
0%
0 0%
5 - An average Doctor Who tale
0%
0 0%
4 - Not as good as I thought it would be
0%
0 0%
3 - Not my cup of tea
0%
0 0%
2 - Poor
0%
0 0%
1 - Awful
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Victory of the Daleks" Discussion
The third episode of series 5, "Victory of the Daleks", will transmit on BBC One at 6.30pm. This will be place to discuss it. Pimp
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
Fantastic episode again. The Daleks are a credible threat again (I wasn't too crazy about The Stolen Earth/Journey's End) and their re-designs looked cool and much improved over the black and gold designs (not that I hated them, just was getting a little tiring to look at).
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
Absolutely loved it. Pacing a little weird at times but generally I was on the edge of my seat. Quite like the new Daleks in action.

9/10
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
Really enjoyable story, plenty of action and great performances all round, probably the best of the series to date... although the music was a bit loud over some of the dialog - 9/10
I really enjoyed this episode, though it sort of fizzled out at the end. The Daleks are once again a serious threat and all of the cast done a great performance. On subject of the new Dalek look, they'll take some getting used to for sure.
I aim to misbehave.
I give the episode a 8, it was somewhat rushed but good. Loved the war time spirit and new Dalek design (even if it was a rather weird design).
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
Absolutely loved it too, though it could've been a two-parter. Also the music was a bit loud to the point where I couldn't hear the dialogue.