Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've sold the site!
April fool's
Yes, I'm here to tell you that I've sold the site to an investor in Tehran for a boatload of money. I'm sure you'll all like him. Yes

Feel free to ask any questions here. Question
You sold the site? To someone in Tehran? I guess it could work... do they even have Star Wars there?
I, for one, welcome our new Iranian overlords. I will serve them and help them all I can.
So what do we know about the new guy? Is he cool or what?
Huh, I didn't know this site was even accessible in Iran.
when will they come around?
(03-31-2010, 11:42 AM)LukeSkywalker21078 Wrote: You sold the site? To someone in Tehran? I guess it could work... do they even have Star Wars there?

I don't know.

(03-31-2010, 03:25 PM)Eagle of the Desert3 Wrote: So what do we know about the new guy? Is he cool or what?

Yeah, once you overlook the "Death to whoever" stuff. Wink

(03-31-2010, 08:53 PM)master_of_the_force Wrote: Huh, I didn't know this site was even accessible in Iran.

Of course it is. I'm surprised too.

(04-01-2010, 09:49 AM)fadednight1 Wrote: when will they come around?

Soon. Yes
(04-01-2010, 10:41 AM)Starpaul20 Wrote:
(03-31-2010, 11:42 AM)LukeSkywalker21078 Wrote: You sold the site? To someone in Tehran? I guess it could work... do they even have Star Wars there?

I don't know.

Sounds cool then. Wink
I refuse to let this new person take over, I'll fight them! I'll call the Militia in, I'll give him mud for coffee, I'll walk around in my underwear! Yes
(04-01-2010, 04:37 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: I'll walk around in my underwear! Yes

Wait, we're supposed to be wearing pants?

*quickly slips on a pair*
I'll just be waiting around for the new guy to settle in then I'll overthrow him. Then I'll own the site! Yes

I shouldn't have said that out now just now. Eekout
Here's a message from the new guy:

Tongue Tongue Tongue
Boy, did I miss alot or what? Wink