Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit System updated
I have finally upgraded the Credit to the new one I've been working on for the past few months. Happy

The credit rates are still the same as specified here along with these new rates:
-5 Credits for a new attachment
-2 Credits for referring a new user
-1 Credit for rating a thread (thread can't be your own)
-5 Credits for sending a PM (PMs to yourself don't count)
-5 Credits for a new Calendar Event
-2 Credits to download an attachment (if you're the owner of the attachment, you don't have to pay). This fee is bypassed if you're a mod, admin or a 100 club member.
-You will lose 5 Credits per warning percentage if you receive a warning (for instance if you get a 10% warn, you will lose 50 Credits).

Other changes include a new donation system (called transfers now) and a new fine system (available to mods and admins only). You also have a new history form available by clicking your credit number (mods and admins can view anyone's history).

Please note this system isn't 100% bug-free, so they may be a few bugs (though they should only be limited to my end).
Sweet, but where did the MyMood go?
(03-16-2010, 09:28 PM)VulcanStevens Wrote: Sweet, but where did the MyMood go?

I was having trouble with it earlier but I've brought it back. Be sure to reset your mood.
Cool, so will we see a store come soon?
What about earning in the arcade? Will that come?
Thanks, but I'm not too crazy about the placement of the credits on posts. I guess it can't be placed where it originally was?
(03-17-2010, 01:45 PM)EmperorPalpatine Wrote: Cool, so will we see a store come soon?

Yes, but not for awhile. I have to code it first (and I'm not too sure how the store should work 100%).

(03-17-2010, 02:56 PM)Mr. Tight-pants Wrote: What about earning in the arcade? Will that come?

Yes, I'll try go get that ASAP.

(03-17-2010, 05:08 PM)Eagle of the Desert3 Wrote: Thanks, but I'm not too crazy about the placement of the credits on posts. I guess it can't be placed where it originally was?

I tried, but it wouldn't work there anymore (not that I won't keep trying to make it work).