Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2010 Election Projections
Guess you never can be too early with this...

http://www.electionprojection.com/2010el...nate10.php
http://www.electionprojection.com/2010el...ouse10.php

That site has the Dems down by four in the Senate and down by thirteen in the House as of January 19. Which sounds about right/reasonable.

In the house, they don't have my district (Pennsylvania's 16th) listed, but my guess is it will stay a safe Republican seat.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
They seem to be keeping my district (Illinois's 14th) as a "Weak DEM Hold". From the sounds of it, this will likely be a fairly mild midterm election.
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
My District isn't listed (North Carolina's 4th) so it looks to stay a safe Democrat hold.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
These predictions were pretty much what I was expecting, considering how many people have issues with the current administration.

My district isn't listed at the moment (Missouri's 3rd) so it should stay a safe Democrat hold also.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
No Connecticut congressional districts are listed, so it looks like I'll be keeping my Democrat rep. (I live in Connecticut's 2nd for those wondering)

This'll also be the first election I'll be able to vote in too (I turn 18 in April Dancing )
Obi-Wan: "I felt a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
Me: "Let me guess, they saw Jar Jar Binks for the first time?" Wink
I don't see my district listed either. I'm in California's 14th.
Mine isn't listed either (Florida's 23rd) so it should remain a Democratic district.
Mine's listed, as a Weak DEM Hold (New York's 29th for those wondering). No surprise, since my district leans Republican a bit.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
My district ain't listed either, so it'll probably stay a Republican seat (Texas's 5th).
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
Mine's not listed, so it too should stay Republican (California's 19th). Unfortunately I can't vote in this election as I'm too young.
Iowa's 2nd (my district) isn't listed. So it should stay Democratic (last election the current guy won by 20% of the vote).
I aim to misbehave.
Looks like my district will also stay Republican (Texas's 19th).

Also the projections have changed, they have the Dems down 16 in the house and 6 in the Senate now.
My district is still listed as a Weak Dem Hold.

In the Senate I see they are projecting Harry Reid and Arlen Spector to lose. Damn. Pinch
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
My District isn't listed (New Jersey's 5th) so it looks like it might stay Republican. But things can change and it's still early in the year...
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
My district ain't listed (California's 6th) so I foresee it staying a Democratic district (in 2008 Lynn Woolsey won with 71% of the vote and she's held the seat since '92).