Flash Forward (spoilers)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash Forward (spoilers)
Anyone been watching Flash Foward on ABC?

This show has potential. The second episode was just as good as the first. They're definitely off to a great start.
An awesome show and the second episode is the best. Maybe even better than the first. It's a beautiful thing when a show has the power to grip you so utterly like this one.

Now onto episode 2 spoilers:
Spoiler
First of all, I think Charlie's vision is going to prove to be very significant in the episodes to come. She knows about this D Gibbons (the guy using DeeDee's identity) as well as the little boy Olivia saved. Does that mean she saw BOTH of them in her vision?

Demetri is going to die on March 15... possibly because he uncovers some intel about the conspiracy he's not supposed to? Sounds likely. When the women said he dies, she said he was "murdered". Could be a clue as to how and why.
It's a good solid show. Look forward to seeing more. Thumbsup

Does anyone got any ideas as to who or what the guy at the end of the first episode in the baseball stadium was doing, or how he's involved?
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
(10-06-2009, 08:05 PM)Eagle of the Desert3 Wrote: It's a good solid show. Look forward to seeing more. Thumbsup

Does anyone got any ideas as to who or what the guy at the end of the first episode in the baseball stadium was doing, or how he's involved?

The first question is whether he is part of whatever caused the blackout, or whether he's just an anomaly (someone that was "immune"). The way he was walking around, it didn't seem like he was very surprised about what happened (then again, if a person is gonna cause the entire world to black out, why would they be at a baseball game when it happened?)
So did anyone watch last night's episode?

The episode was good, but not quite as gripping as the first two. The revelation at the end was huge though... about the crows. My guess is that whatever happened in Africa was some sort of "test run".
I aim to misbehave.
(10-09-2009, 01:50 PM)Mr. Tight-pants Wrote: So did anyone watch last night's episode?

The episode was good, but not quite as gripping as the first two. The revelation at the end was huge though... about the crows. My guess is that whatever happened in Africa was some sort of "test run".

I watched it. Biggrin

I'm still a bit confused about the ending. What was that cloudy arc in the sky? And what the heck was that tower-looking thing in the middle of the field? I couldn't understand its significance, just that the crows were dying and that perhaps whatever may have caused the black out somehow affected the crows...
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
(10-09-2009, 07:26 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: I'm still a bit confused about the ending. What was that cloudy arc in the sky?

I don't think we know. Could be a Gas cloud, or a solar flares, or global warming, or a Spaceship, or God, or Ship of Lights (from old BSG).

(10-09-2009, 07:26 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: And what the heck was that tower-looking thing in the middle of the field? I couldn't understand its significance, just that the crows were dying and that perhaps whatever may have caused the black out somehow affected the crows...

I thought that was just part of the city.
This week's episode was somewhat boring. Just seemed like a lot of filler. Of course, the biggest reveals are always saved for the very end, and then the next episode they probably won't even mention it or follow up on it until later on.

I'm also glad to see Dominic Monaghan making an appearance. Biggrin