Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funniest star wars moments
Big Grin 
what moments in the movies or books do you think are funny?

i like chewie in rotj, where he makes funny sound effects while swinging on a vine with 2 ewok trying to get into the walker. Laugh
Han Solo's comments when Luke is trying to convince him to rescue the Princess in ANH:
"But their gonna kill her!" - Luke
"Better her than me!" - Solo

And also Han's conversation with that Imperial after shooting up the detention center... "Boring conversation anyway!"
I'm too cool to have a sig Wink
In ESB, I always laugh at the arguing between Han and Leia...
"You stuck up, half whitted, scruffy lookin... nerf herder!" Hysterical
In The Phantom Menace when Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are making their escape from the Trade Federations ship, and they leap down into the hangar. Obi Wan turns to Qui Gon and says:
"You were right about one thing. The negotiations were short."

I've always found this funny since even though this is supposed to be a tense moment, Obi Wan still has time to make a joke.

Also... any time anyone EVER says in ANY of the films. "I have a baaad feeling about this."
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
In esb: when yoda asks luke how he got so big "eating food of this kind"
also: c-3po: sir, I'm not sure this asteroid is entirely stable.
han: not entirely stable. well, i'm glad you're here to tell us these things. chewie, take the professor back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

and in rotj: han tells chewie to "fly casual"
The Phantom Menace: While Jar Jar is messing with the Pit Droid in Watto's store, Jar Jar picks up the droid and Anakin yells, "Hey!" And when Jar Jar turns to Ani, the Pit droid kicks Jar Jar in the balls! Ouch. Laugh
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Luke: "I'm looking for someone."
Yoda: "Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmm?"

And of course a shout out to that stormtrooper whacking his head on top of the door in ANH (though I think it got edited out in the DVD version).
I aim to misbehave.
The first time C-3PO and R2-D2 met in TPM is funny:

C-3PO: What do you mean 'naked'?
R2-D2: Whoo dee beep blee!
C-3PO: Oh dear my parts are showing!?!
When Han is trying to get Chewie to go into the garbage compactor..."I don't care what you smell, get in there!"

Qui-Gon: Do you hear that? That is the sound of a thousand terrible things coming this way.
Obi-Wan: If they find us, they will crush us, grind us into tiny pieces, then blast us into oblivion.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
The part in ANH when Han, Luke, and Chewie killed the stormtroopers in the prison reception area, and Han talks to the Ofiicer thats wondering whats going on. Classic. Laugh
Episode I: When Qui-Gon grabs Jar-Jar's tongue and scolds him.
Ich tue, was ich tun will
I do what I want to do
I loved the death sticks scene, it was hilarious. and the Ewoks were really funny too.
There's a scene that always get a laugh out of me:

Chewbacca complaining, and Han Solo kick him in to that garbage deposit hole on A New Hope!!!
It has to be the bit in ESB where Chewie fixes C-3PO! I always laugh at that! Laugh
In AOTC when Anakin jumps out of the speeder and Obi-wan says: "I hate it when he does that."
Obi-Wan: "I felt a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
Me: "Let me guess, they saw Jar Jar Binks for the first time?" Wink