Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inglourious Basterds
Probable Spoilers
Bug 
Anyone seen it?

I have and all I have to say it's AWESOME.

Quentin Tarantino was really outdone himself this time and held true to story telling form. I won't say anything more, but this is one movie you must see. Thumbsup
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Typical Tarantino movie, violent, witty and cool dialogue. I'm glad that it wasn't a movie where you saw the Bastards running around killing Germans all over.

I felt it was good but not great. Biggrin Still recommend it.
This was tarantino's finest movie in my opinion.

I thought it was really well done - hilarious and gory but not too much, and an ending that actually was worth watching (see below). Historical war movies get old fast considering nobody ever goes outside of the actual history, but leave it to tarantino to do so!

I love what they did with the ending... that was something else. It was crazy, but it reminded me of all the false tension and anticipation in movies like Valkyrie because you know how it ends.
You know, I was gonna start a thread on this yesterday but I forgot...

Anyway, loved the film. Nearly flawless. Biggrin My favorite Tarintino movie since Pulp Fiction.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
I'll say it wasn't what I was expecting, but it was still excellent. It was a tad self-indulgent, but Tarantino has once again proven himself to be a fantastic writer/director. I also think this is definitely Brad Pitt's most memorable performance since Fight Club in '99.
it was a very cool film, loved it! its worth going just for the soundtrack alone, imo.