Caption Contest #8: Horrible Dinner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Contest #8: Horrible Dinner
Time for a new caption contest Happy

The winner of the previous contest was Qui-Gon Jinn with this obvious comparison or Putin and Tarkin:
(06-18-2009, 01:22 PM)Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote: [Image: putinkhamenei.jpg]
Putin: Since you are reluctant to give my country more oil, I have decided to test my new Death Star on Iran.
Khamenei: No, Iran is a peaceful country, we don't got any weapons!
Putin: Well, you prefer another target, a military target, then name the country! I'm tired of asking this, so make it the last time, where are your nukes?
Khamenei: Uhhh... they're in the U.S.
Putin: You see, he can be reasonable, continue with the operation you may fire when ready.
Khamenei: WHAT!
Putin: I don't trust you, the U.S. is far too powerful of a target. But don't worry, I'll be dealing with them soon enough.
Khamenei: NO!!!!!
(Iran is vaporized)

Anyway, for the new image, lets have fun with some more world leaders, in this case Queen Elizabeth and Turkish president Abdullah Gül and their spouses:
[Image: turkishbritishgroup.jpg]
Caption Away!
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Abdullah Gül: Everything is fine for our meeting. Ignore the man behind the flags.
AP caption: As the crowd waited for the historic speech, they were instead treated to Her Majesty belching the British national anthem, in full, as a stunned and horrified Prince Philip watched.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Queen Elizabeth: I'll say, how'd you managed to get Sir Winston Churchill in carbonite?
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
(07-21-2009, 10:54 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: [Image: turkishbritishgroup.jpg]
Queen Elizabeth: I'll say, how'd you managed to get Sir Winston Churchill in carbonite?
Abdullah Gul: We do not like it when ex heads of state drop their cargo at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.
Queen Elizabeth: Dear me, I have to ask, but why did you name your country Turkey? Don't the people of Hungry come here and try to eat you sometimes?
(07-21-2009, 05:11 PM)DarthTrip101 Wrote: [Image: turkishbritishgroup.jpg]
AP caption: As the crowd waited for the historic speech, they were instead treated to Her Majesty belching the British national anthem, in full, as a stunned and horrified Prince Philip watched.

Women on far left: At least she didn't fart the anthem.
Once again foiled by that teenage brat Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort departed Professor Quirell's head, and took a rest in one of his favorite evil places.
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Prince Phillip (going for a laugh): I better keep one hand on my wallet with all you Muslims around, am I right?
*Crowd is silent.*
Queen Elizabeth: So who's up for some pickled pig's feet? (everyone stares in silence) What? How can anyone have a problem with pickled pig's feet?
Queen Elizabeth: Do all of you Turks dress so stupidly? I say! Like that women behind me, she looks like she's wearing something from Star Trek!
A minor diplomatic incident occurred when the Queen refused to kneel before the Big Giant Head.
Queen Elizabeth: Anyone wanna see my impression of George W. Bush?
*Everyone dashes for the door*
I aim to misbehave.
Prince Phillip: It's clobberin' time!
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
The all seeing eye of Obama was not amused.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra