Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here likes Archery?
or general shooting?
Lightbulb 
Does anyone here like Archery or shooting? I like to shoot as it's good fun, I once shot a Pheasant that came on to my uncles land a few months ago. Shifty Angel
No, I never liked shooting or archery that much. I like my sports with balls in them like Soccer or Basketball Biggrin
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I enjoy shooting both arrows and bullets at dummies and hay targets. Haven't shot at any animals... yet. Shifty
I aim to misbehave.
I like both, shooting and archery though I don't do often. It does require alot of skill to shoot, IMO.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
I've shot paintball guns so I'm pretty good at shooting. But I mostly shoot for fun (see my paintball thread in this forum). I don't think shooting cute animal like a rabbit.
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Shooting for me!

I like to play airsoft with my bro and friends. I shoot squirells and the occasional rat with my 22 (only during the right season though). Wink
(08-09-2009, 04:41 PM)SithKing567 Wrote: Shooting for me!

I like to play airsoft with my bro and friends. I shoot squirells and the occasional rat with my 22 (only during the right season though). Wink

I do that as well (shooting airsoft guns that is). I like to shoot at dummies and hay targets. But if I was to hit an animal, I'd probably feel guilty. I just have a soft spot for them. Mellow