Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What's your favorite book(s)?
Mine's a three way tie between the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the seven Harry Potter books and the following Star Wars books: Thrawn Trilogy, Hand of Thrawn Duology the ROTS Novelization and The two Darth Bane books.

I also like the Dictionary Tongue
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
My favourites are anything by Stephen King or Neil Gaiman. Also, The DaVinci Code, the Harry Potter books, the Twilight books and of course Lord of the Rings.
1984 and Animal Farm (Both by George Orwell)
Brave New World (By Aldous Huxley)
Star Wars Thrawn Trilogy (By Timothy Zahn)

I also like the Da Vinci Code & Harry Potter.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
I like The Da Vinci Code, The Raven and 'Salem's Lot.

Also, I'm quite fond of Twilight & New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Wink
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
my favourite books are darkness at noon by arthur koestler and a walk to remember by nicholas sparks.
The Harry Potter books are probably my favorite. But Animal Farm by George Orwell is good too.
A selection of my favorites:

The Lord Of The Rings
The Hobbit
The Lost Slayer
The Catcher in the Rye
The DaVinci Code

...and pretty much any Star Wars books.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
I really can't pick just one favorite. Some books I like are Animal Farm by George Orwell, A Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath and Fight Club by Chuck Palahnuik. I'm also a fan of book series like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
My favourite book(s) would have to be: The Hobbit, The Mists of Avalon, the Harry Potter series and the Honor Harrington series.
"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that’s good you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -Eleventh Doctor
I like the Harry Potter books, Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice and The Da Vinci Code.
Harry Potter
The Da Vinci Code
House of Leaves
Most of the stuff by Stephen King
Most Forgotten Realms books
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.