Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deal or No Deal signups
After a brief discussion, my fellows mods and I have decided to run a new game called Deal or No Deal. Yep, just like the Television show. Pimp

If you haven't seen the show, you might want to read this: Deal or No Deal

Obviously, only one person can play at a time, so here is where you sign up. The list will be first come, first serve. The main game thread will be posted when there is enough people to play.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Oh, me, me, me! I love that show!
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Hmmm, I'll play as well. I like the show. Pimp
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
Not quite sure how to play, but I'll sign up and simply see how Gaven Scott and Qui-Gon Jinn play it. Can't be that hard.
Cool folks, we should be able to start playing in a few days. Currently Gaven Scott will go first, Qui-Gon second and Argogen third.
Oh, goodie, I'm ready anytime you are.

One more question, who determines what prizes go in what cases?
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Hey, I'll play as well. Now that summer is here I have more time on my hands. Smile
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Count me in as well. Biggrin
I aim to misbehave.
You know, count me in as well. This looks fun.

By the way, I have to ask, how can we trust that you're not changing the prizes around to ensure we lose or something? Not that I don't trust you guys, just wondering.
Don't worry, we made sure that the prizes can't be changed after they are posted in the staff forum. Me and Eagle took screenshots after the list was posted on Saturday (the list was sorted by Starpaul20 and only he can change them).
if you're still taking users, i'd like to play. Biggrin
I'd like to play, as I love Deal or No Deal. Any news of when I might be able to play?
^You'll play after Mr. Tight-pants, SouthTown Man (if I ever get ahold of him) and Tulak Hord. I plan on resuming the game this weekend so you'll be able to play sometime in the next few weeks.