Most fun you've had playing a game?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most fun you've had playing a game?
This may seem to be a simple question, but It's probably tougher to answer. What is the most fun you've ever had playing a game?
Me and two friends playing a Star Wars game on a 24 inch screen. That was fun. Smile
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Grand Theft Auto III with a friend of mine. We drove around causing idiotic havoc for many hours before I had to leave. That was fun. Cool
Call of duty: world at war is the most fun I've had. I'm in a clan with four of my friends, and we have a blast playing online together. We do tend to dominate most games, as we've been playing it since it came out. Search and destroy is awesome 'cause we work really well as a team.
last year, when i got a new computer, i got super smash brothers brawl. my bro, one of my cousins, and me would play that game so much it's crazy and we had a ton of fun.
me and three friends playing goldeneye on nintendo 64. that was fun.
Most fun was probably the time playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl at a party last year with 3 of my friends (and by friends I mean the users known as Eagle of the Desert3 and ColbertFan5 plus one more). We started playing at around 3 AM and we figured we'd play for an hour or so before getting tired, the next thing we knew it was sometime between 6 and 7 AM and the sun was rising.
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
(08-28-2009, 09:42 PM)JediFan34 Wrote: Most fun was probably the time playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl at a party last year with 3 of my friends (and by friends I mean the users known as Eagle of the Desert3 and ColbertFan5 plus one more). We started playing at around 3 AM and we figured we'd play for an hour or so before getting tired, the next thing we knew it was sometime between 6 and 7 AM and the sun was rising.

I still can't believe I ever did that, considering I've never really played or even liked video games... Blink
(09-13-2009, 07:55 PM)ColbertFan5 Wrote:
(08-28-2009, 09:42 PM)JediFan34 Wrote: Most fun was probably the time playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl at a party last year with 3 of my friends (and by friends I mean the users known as Eagle of the Desert3 and ColbertFan5 plus one more). We started playing at around 3 AM and we figured we'd play for an hour or so before getting tired, the next thing we knew it was sometime between 6 and 7 AM and the sun was rising.

I still can't believe I ever did that, considering I've never really played or even liked video games... Blink

Admit it, you liked it, besides that's what a little alcohol can do. Wink Tongue
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
When I am playing Rally car in PS2 with my brother we are enjoying the scenes because we are doing funny things like take the remote from the each other hand.
we also took with the snacks in between and we enjoy a lot.
Those silly Bulblins in Zelda Twilight Princess!!! At northern Hyrule Field near the Eldin Bridge they attack you while riding their beasts and shooting arrow at you. But when you are coming in close form one side unnoticed you can shoot an arrow at their beast and they ride off the cliff with the Bulblins on their backs Thumbsup
[Image: CastielBanner_zps5c5d4cda.png]

Dad wants us to pick up where he left off, you know killing things saving people, the family business