4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Favourite Doctor?
User 
Out of the 10 people who have currently played The Doctor so far, who was your favourite?

Personally, I'd have to go with David Tennant, he's the one I like the most. Happy
I'm a fan of Christopher Eccleston, so I'll vote for him (wish he stayed around longer Sad )
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Hard choice, but I went with David Tennant.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Without a doubt, Jon Pertwee. I like that guy. Happy
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
I voted Tom Baker as his episodes were some of the first I ever saw, however, I do like the Tennant doctor very much. Smile
Insert colorful quote here
Liked them all but Jon Pertwee is my personal favorite, you gotta love his facial expressions Biggrin
I aim to misbehave.
My favorite is Patrick Troughton, because of his vast character actor experience and the fact that he made Doctor Who a viable show after William Hartnell left our screens...
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Definitely Tom Baker. He really made it his own part, and when any Doctor tries to copy him they fail miserably.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
Heart 
(04-12-2009, 07:24 PM)Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote: Definitely Tom Baker. He really made it his own part, and when any Doctor tries to copy him they fail miserably.

They ALL were good, but if forced to choose, I'm afraid I love Tom Baker the best too... but David Tennant is a close second!!! Wink YesWub

Brr <-- except for the cap - and the shivering - this SCARF makes this Emoticon look like The Doctor, doesn't it?Hysterical

The Dr.--- Thimmel that is WinkCoolSmoke
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
Patrick Troughton, the mighty Trout is the best Doctor for me, being the most likable and having some generally good moments. I've never been let down by any of his performance.
We all seem to be equally and narrowly "divided" on this issue - but then again,there were SO many "Doctors" to love... can't be blamed for tastes?!Tongue
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
I love all the doctors, but I like David Tennant the most. Wub It's sad he's leaving Cry
Obi-Wan: "I felt a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
Me: "Let me guess, they saw Jar Jar Binks for the first time?" Wink
Probably David Tennant, as he was the first doctor I saw.
This signature is intentionally left blank. Deal with it, I can't think of anything better to put here, dammit!
David Tennant, as he was the first doctor I saw. Thought the others were good.
David Tennant, mostly because he's the only one I've seen. I hope to watch some more soon.