Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coin collecting?
Bell 
Are there any coin collectors here? Whistling
Yep, I do, I have alot of coin folders and I've now turned to collecting coins that have been certified. Happy
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I have a small collection going, mostly of Canadian coins, and the 50 State Quarters. Happy
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
I collect coins, mostly the State Quarters, the new ones for this year and the Presidential Dollars. Biggrin

You knows what's funny? It takes my local bank like 3-4 weeks to get a new quarter/dollar and I live about 5 miles from where they friggin' make them! Censored
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
I've got all 50 of the State Quarters, and am now working on the Presidential dollars. So far I have all 9 released, John Tyler will be next and incidentally, it will be his first appearance on any form of money.
I'm also an avid coin collector. I especially like the Presidential dollars and the 50 State quarters. I'm looking forward to the new America the Beautiful quarters.
I also collect coins. I currently have a nice, sizable collection of Euros which I daresay is almost a complete set to date.
Ich tue, was ich tun will
I do what I want to do
I too collect, mostly Canadian coins and some US/British coins too.
(02-19-2010, 11:45 PM)Sullivan3206 Wrote: I'm looking forward to the new America the Beautiful quarters.

I am too. I'm wondering what the designs will look like (they still haven't released any).
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
I don't collect at the moment but I am thinking about starting.
I have a coin collection too. My grandparents gave me their collection of pre-decimal coins for my last birthday and I've been collecting up the current coins for many years now.

I also have a small collection of Euros.
"Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way?"
I have a collection of American coins, mostly the ones I get in change up here.
I too collect, and I have a nice size collection going. I also have a bunch of old coins, like Liberty Head nickels, Indian Head pennies, Mercury dimes and Walking Liberty half dollars. I also have one Morgen sliver dollar. Happy
Obi-Wan: "I felt a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
Me: "Let me guess, they saw Jar Jar Binks for the first time?" Wink
I love coin collecting too, especially the Presidential dollars. Yes

(02-20-2010, 06:38 PM)VulcanStevens Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 11:45 PM)Sullivan3206 Wrote: I'm looking forward to the new America the Beautiful quarters.

I am too. I'm wondering what the designs will look like (they still haven't released any).

I'm wondering too. The Mint's website says the first quarter will come out in April (Hot Springs if you're wondering).
Insert colorful quote here
Here's the designs:
http://www.americathebeautifulquarters.gov/coins.html

The first is due out on April 19th.
Insert colorful quote here