Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Contest #5: Get out of my way!
New month, new contest. Happy

The winner of the previous contest was ColbertFan5 for this America-changing caption:
(03-20-2009, 01:03 PM)ColbertFan5 Wrote: [Image: ObamaJimPress.jpg]
Jim Press: I think Obama is putting out some 'methane emissions', if you know what I mean. Wink

The new pic, which was again donated by new member Qui-Gon Jinn:
[Image: huckabeegolfclub.jpg]
Caption Away!!!
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Huckabee's plan for defeating whoever runs against him in 2012.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
McCain (off screen): Your voters are weak, old governor.
Huckabee: You can't win McCain, if you defeat me now I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!
(The crowd cheers!)
By the way, if you're reading this, you're not paying attention to the page it's on! Pinch
Huckabee: I'm trying my hardest to get an endorsement from Arnold Palmer before they shut him up forever in the nursing home of No Return.
Huckabee: Wait, I'm being used as a caption this picture on some obscure message board about Star Wars? LET ME AT THEM!
I aim to misbehave.

Huckabee: Laugh YEAH-h-h-h...I'm "excited" now; just LOOK at my "Iron" here?!!!Laugh Unfortunately, I have no BALLS to stay -and play - in this Election Game.Rolleyes That "Tiger (Obama) Woods" guy has us ALL beat!Cry

Yes
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry