Caption Contest #4: Mind your head

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Contest #4: Mind your head
Yeah, I took longer than I thought I would. But now I'm back with a new contest.

The winner of the previous contest was JasClay101 for this Borat-referencing caption:
(02-01-2009, 10:27 PM)JasClay101 Wrote: [Image: captioncontest3yc4.jpg]
Hu Jintao: We think Borat is creating a diversion with his lime green speedo over here while his stupid neighbor, fat wife and hot sister approach from this area to steal our soldiers' iPods and long pointer sticks. We want to dress up some girls as Pamela Anderson to try to flush out Borat before his plan can succeed.

Anyway, the new pic, which was donated by the new member Qui-Gon Jinn:
[Image: ObamaJimPress.jpg]
Caption Away!!!
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Jim Press: I think Obama is putting out some 'methane emissions', if you know what I mean. Wink
Jim Press: I'd liked to forcibly redistribute HIS wealth... if you know what I mean.
Yeah, yeah, I got a dirty mind. So sue me Tongue
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Obama: Don't let go of my hand yet! Is that Toyota washout staring at my ass again?
Jim Press: Now I know why the Democratic party animal is a donkey.
Obama: America needs change, and we need clean coal and better healthcare and...
Jim Press: ...And you need to change your underpants.

(Yeah, I got nothing Sad )
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Obama: If past Administrations can bail-out American Auto Industry LOSERS like that Lee Iacocca of Chysler, behind me, then I can bail-out... what car maker are you?Unsure
Hand-shaker: FIAT, Mia Presidente Obama... GRATCI!!!Biggrin
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry