Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Eagle's Tavern
Star 
Following up on one of my campaign promises, I'm starting up this new chat thread. I'll keep it brief, let's just make this a place to kick back and relax, and not take things too seriously. Wink

I'll just say have fun and happy posting...
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Don't you love that new chat thread smell in the afternoon? Wink

I just got home from a friends house, looking forward to dinner in a couple of hours. How's everyone else?
Meh, been better. It snowed on Monday and I only just finished shoveling. I had a good six inches to move from my driveway. Now I'm a bit sore. Pinch
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
I'm glad I live in the south and don't get snow that often, just Hurricanes (though I live far enough inland that the only threat hurricanes pose is rain and winds) and Tornadoes. Pinch

Good night all! Wink
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
Good afternoon everyone, I'm taking a break from packing. Ugh.

Well, I better go eat lunch. Biggrin
Well, the new chat thread is here, hopefully this one will be more successful than mine was.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hey, Wenty, I notice your only one more post from 100. Maybe I should congratulate you now?
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
Blah. It's been a long day. Figured I'd make a few posts here before going off to get naked and run hot water over my body. Or as you common people call it, taking a shower. Yes
It's always a good night for a walk.
Damn, I haven't really been doing anything today. I don't know why, but Friday just seems boring to me. Sad
I aim to misbehave.
So, where is everybody? I guess I'll sit down and make myself comfortable and wait for everyone. Smoke
(03-07-2009, 11:55 AM)NarniaFan32914 Wrote: So, where is everybody? I guess I'll sit down and make myself comfortable and wait for everyone. Smoke

Well, I'm here. Unfortunately I'm a pretty busy person and don't always have the time to come around and post.

So I'll take one drink to go. Biggrin
(03-07-2009, 04:31 PM)master_of_the_force Wrote:
(03-07-2009, 11:55 AM)NarniaFan32914 Wrote: So, where is everybody? I guess I'll sit down and make myself comfortable and wait for everyone. Smoke

Well, I'm here. Unfortunately I'm a pretty busy person and don't always have the time to come around and post.

So I'll take one drink to go. Biggrin

Same for me. Wink
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
You know I spent most of the day shopping with the wife, which was like hell on Earth. Pinch
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Well that sounds crappy! Why was shopping hell?
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
^What do you expect, it's shopping. No man likes shopping, especially with the wife. Tongue

Anywho, this morning I tore open the wrapper on a Pop tart to find another wrapper. Talk about factory mistakes...
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense