Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Contest #3: Peace Meeting
Not sure if that last picture was the best for captioning (or people don't want to caption), so I'm gonna start a new one.

The winner of the previous contest was SouthTown Man for this smile cracking caption:
(01-08-2009, 02:53 PM)SouthTown Man Wrote: [Image: captioncontest2vx3.jpg]
Sgt. Samuel L. Jackson checks to make sure no mother <bleeping> snakes are getting on this mother <bleeping> plane!

Anyway, on to the new pic:
[Image: captioncontest3yc4.jpg]
For those who are not sure who those people are, they are presidents from central Asian nations. From left to right is Imomali Rakhmon of Tajikistan (nice blue suit), Kurmanbek Bakiyev of Kyrgyzstan, Hu Jintao of China, Vladimir Putin of Russia, Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan (nice dictator sunglasses), and Islam Karimov of Uzbekistan.
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
Vladimir Putin: Well, this is a good plan and all, but please explain again why we're invading Narnia?
Chinese Soldier: China moves 2 units in and liberates eastern Kazakhstan.
Karimov: Dammit, I wanted to be China this time, they always win at this!
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
Nazarbayev: I'm telling you Hu, you gotta change your country's name to 'Chinastan'. It's the coolest. No one will take you seriously if you don't have a stan in your country's name.
Hu Jintao: We think Borat is creating a diversion with his lime green speedo over here while his stupid neighbor, fat wife and hot sister approach from this area to steal our soldiers' iPods and long pointer sticks. We want to dress up some girls as Pamela Anderson to try to flush out Borat before his plan can succeed.
By the way, if you're reading this, you're not paying attention to the page it's on! Pinch
Hu Jintao: That speck right here gentlemen is what is left of US credibility in the world.
I aim to misbehave.
Hu Jintao: Hey, is it just me or does Imomali Rakhmon look alot like Richard Nixon?
Imomali Rakhmon: I am not a crook!
Hu Jintao: We believe the terrorists are hiding right here.
Nursultan Nazarbayev: Near the big B?
Hu Jintao: What B?
Nursultan Nazarbayev: The big B your soldier is pointing at.
Vladimir Putin: I don't see it.
Nursultan Nazarbayev: It's right there, dammit!
Hu Jintao: Sorry, still don't see it.
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Putin learns that the Chinese takes seriously the expression "I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole".
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
New Commie-countries Reality TV Show Taping...

Episode #13: YOUR-IN-NATION/URINATION

Camouflaged soldier with pointing-stick: Alright gentlemen, the object of this week's Challenge is to see who can pee the MOST on this big "B" - representing your country's people - HERE; any questions?Rolleyes
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry