Magic: The Gathering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic: The Gathering
So does anybody else play Magic: The Gathering? I love with the game, though I don't play it as much than I use to. Laugh I mostly play black and red decks.
I'm sorry to say it never really appealed to me, I know some of my peeps who play it and I have to admit it looked fun, but just not fun enough for me to pursue.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
Occasionally, I like to use the card illustrations as inspiration, but other than that, I've never really played it.
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
This card game is as confusing as anything can be. I tried to learn all the rules, including timing rules and effects. But in the end, I gave up because it gave me a headache.
I aim to misbehave.
I love magic. i loved playing with decks that sounded ridiculous so that people would have a good laugh... since they were widely unused, the decks were a lot of fun to play.

this deck is one of my favorite: black-red land destruction/burn/wall deck. the deck had no creatures, only walls, and was loaded with land destruction. No one realizes how much that'll actually affect you until you're left without any.
I play but I really suck (I'm also not really a fan of it).