Three Word story

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Three Word story
Post three words at a time to make a story
Lightbulb 
In this game, you post three words (and only three words) at a time to create a story. When you reach the end of a sentence, put a period and start the next sentence with a capital letter.

I'll start the game off: One day a
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
One day a blue Cow had
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump
I aim to misbehave.
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck.
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit,
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone booth where a
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone booth where a man was arguing
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone booth where a man was arguing with his dog
I'm too cool to have a sig Wink
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone booth where a man was arguing with his dog about what brand

(Arguing with his dog? Laugh )
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone booth where a man was arguing with his dog about what brand of dog food
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone booth where a man was arguing with his dog about what brand of dog food he's been eating.
By the way, if you're reading this, you're not paying attention to the page it's on! Pinch
One day a blue Cow had decided to jump across a road into a truck. When he hit, the truck crashed into a telephone booth where a man was arguing with his dog about what brand of dog food he's been eating. The truck then