Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Favorite TV Channel?
What TV channel is your favorite?

Mine would have to be Comedy Central. Cool
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Channel 6 Tongue

I don't really have a favorite channel, but if I had to pick one I watch often, it would be the History Channel.
Comedy Central mainly because of South park
[Image: CastielBanner_zps5c5d4cda.png]

Dad wants us to pick up where he left off, you know killing things saving people, the family business
Either BBC One, BBC Three or Sky One
Local Channel? Channel 11 (WTVD; ABC where I live)
Cable Channel? That's easy, The Discovery Channel.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
The BBC and Channel 4 are two of my favourite TV channels.
How about UPN- no, wait, I like either Comedy Central, the Discovery Channel or TBS.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
I like the sci fi (SyFy) channel and the BBC, Discovery, History, and local channel KDOC! Thumbsup
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
My favorites are Discovery, SyFy, TBS and Comedy Central. Local channel favorite would have to be Channel 8 (WFAA; which is the ABC affiliate where I live)
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
(02-15-2012, 11:49 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: My favorites are Discovery, SyFy, TBS and Comedy Central. Local channel favorite would have to be Channel 8 (WFAA; which is the ABC affiliate where I live)

Hey Wenty: Did you know that ABC is now owned by Disney?!Yes

Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
(02-16-2012, 04:37 PM)DrThimmel Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 11:49 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: My favorites are Discovery, SyFy, TBS and Comedy Central. Local channel favorite would have to be Channel 8 (WFAA; which is the ABC affiliate where I live)

Yeah, I know that. I should point out that WFAA (besides being one of the few stations west of the Mississippi that uses W instead of K as the first letter) isn't owned by Disney, it's owned by a local company.Yes
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
(02-27-2012, 05:22 PM)Wenty321 Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 04:37 PM)DrThimmel Wrote:

Yeah, I know that. I should point out that WFAA (besides being one of the few stations west of the Mississippi that uses W instead of K as the first letter) isn't owned by Disney, it's owned by a local company.Yes

EVIL Disney Corp.!!!Maul-devilRolleyes