New Forum Suggestions

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Forum Suggestions
Is there a certain type of forum you would like to see? You can request a new forum to be added to the board here in this thread.
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
There should be a Music forum, where we can discuss songs, bands and stuff like that.

Maybe a Sports forum as well.
-A music forum (as Jedi Master04 recommended)
-A sports forum
-Video game forum
-Roleplaying forum

That's all I can think of for the moment...
Here is where my signature begins...

And here is where my signature ends. What, were you expecting more?
(11-26-2008, 08:38 PM)Eagle of the Desert3 Wrote: -A music forum (as Jedi Master04 recommended)
-A sports forum
-Video game forum
-Roleplaying forum

That's all I can think of for the moment...

I agree with all these choices, especially the role play forum.
I'm gonna go ahead and add the Music forum. As for the other choices, I like them and I'll probably add them down the road.
Personally, I believe Primetime T.V., Movie Theater, Books and Music Central should be split into their own category, like they were on the old board. Also, a sports, video game and roleplaying forum.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
Roleplaying forum would be cool Thumbsup
I aim to misbehave.
A competition forum like you use to have on Domain of the Wizard. Also, wasn't there a Personal Support forum on the old board, maybe that could be added back (not that I need it, but I can see it's usefulness).
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
You know, if you're still taking forum suggestions, how about a website chat/design? Somewhere where we can talk about general website/forum related stuff.
I aim to misbehave.
(10-09-2009, 01:27 PM)Mr. Tight-pants Wrote: You know, if you're still taking forum suggestions, how about a website chat/design? Somewhere where we can talk about general website/forum related stuff.

You know, I'd like to see this as well. We had a smiler forum back on Domain of the Wizard, and I always liked it idea.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
(10-10-2009, 11:59 AM)DarthTrip101 Wrote:
(10-09-2009, 01:27 PM)Mr. Tight-pants Wrote: You know, if you're still taking forum suggestions, how about a website chat/design? Somewhere where we can talk about general website/forum related stuff.

You know, I'd like to see this as well. We had a smiler forum back on Domain of the Wizard, and I always liked it idea.

I'll third the suggestion, with one addition. Perhaps we could fold the Plug Your Forum into any proposed website chat/design forum? Plug your Forum doesn't seem active and any advertisements could just as easily be shown off in a website design forum.

Also how about a science forum where we could talk about science stuff.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
(10-11-2009, 05:14 PM)Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:
(10-10-2009, 11:59 AM)DarthTrip101 Wrote:

I'll third the suggestion, with one addition. Perhaps we could fold the Plug Your Forum into any proposed website chat/design forum? Plug your Forum doesn't seem active and any advertisements could just as easily be shown off in a website design forum.

Also how about a science forum where we could talk about science stuff.

You know, I'd like the suggestion, Plug Your Forum doesn't seem active and I could stand to have a place for general website chat stuff. Science forum also sounds good.
What about an Anime forum, where we could discuss Anime? On other forums they seem to be popular enough to warrant their own forum, and if I recalled on the old forum there was one.
If an Anime forum is added, would it only be for the Japanese stuff or all animation?
I aim to misbehave.
(10-28-2009, 01:14 PM)Mr. Tight-pants Wrote: If an Anime forum is added, would it only be for the Japanese stuff or all animation?

Well, if an Anime forum was added, it should be to discuss all animation, not just the Japanese stuff. I'm not exactly a fan of that, but I am a fan of western animation.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]