• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 presidential race
It's coming up. So who'll you support? Trump? Bernie? Biden? Vermin Supreme?
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Vermin Supreme obviously. We have way too much oral decay. Tongue

For real though, I'll probably support Bernie in the primary, and vote for anyone not named Trump in the general.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Vermin Supreme is running again?

(02-25-2020, 11:48 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: Vermin Supreme obviously. We have way too much oral decay. Tongue

For real though, I'll probably support Bernie in the primary, and vote for anyone not named Trump in the general.

I had a dream where Bernie changed his name to Donald Trump and then there was mass confusion after the election as to who wins. Laugh

I'm supporting Bernie. My parents are rooting for Bloomberg.

EDIT R.E. SUPREME: I looked it up, geez he's running for the Libertarian Party, I thought he'd be primaring Trump or something.
Insert colorful quote here
BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! Though not many people support him down here.
When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.
(02-29-2020, 08:35 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: I'm supporting Bernie. My parents are rooting for Bloomberg.

Now that Bloomberg dropped out, who are they supporting? Biden?

(02-29-2020, 08:35 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: EDIT R.E. SUPREME: I looked it up, geez he's running for the Libertarian Party, I thought he'd be primaring Trump or something.

I'd pay to see a debate between Trump and Supreme.
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
(02-29-2020, 08:35 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: EDIT R.E. SUPREME: I looked it up, geez he's running for the Libertarian Party, I thought he'd be primaring Trump or something.

I'm more surprised that the Libertarians would put up with him, given his stance on free ponies and manatory tooth brushing...
(03-04-2020, 04:28 PM)JediFan34 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 08:35 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: I'm supporting Bernie. My parents are rooting for Bloomberg.

Now that Bloomberg dropped out, who are they supporting? Biden?

Probably, but I've never asked. I try to avoid politics around my family for obvious reasons (a decent chunk of my family supports Trump).
So the virus? Help or hurt Trump?
(03-19-2020, 09:48 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: So the virus? Help or hurt Trump?

Hurt. People always like to blame the president no matter what. And Trump being Trump only makes it worse.
Yeah It'll hurt him.
When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.