Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 day countdown until...?
Guess what's happening in ten days as countdown tics down daily!
Heart 
TEN...Yoda-wink

Now guess what's happening in ten days from now people!!!Unsure
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
Easy, the anniversary day of me joining the board.Yoda-winkYoda-silly
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
(06-02-2014, 02:09 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: Easy, the anniversary day of me joining the board.Yoda-winkYoda-silly

NINE...

Nope Wenty, but it does have something (remotely) to do with the Boards!!!Wink Anybody else make a guess?Unsure
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
EIGHT...

Nobody has a clue or Thread hard to find?Unsure

Clearly it's my self-imposed deadline for finishing the new features I'm adding in the next version of MyBB...Yoda-winkYoda-silly
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(06-03-2014, 07:17 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: Clearly it's my self-imposed deadline for finishing the new features I'm adding in the next version of MyBB...Yoda-winkYoda-silly

It's not that, but clearly a great guess StarPaul!!!WinkShiftyYoda-silent:ShutupShutupShutup

SEVEN...

Nobody going to ask for a clue here?!!!Unsure

SIX...

Is nobody reading (or posting) in this Thread, or is it an orphan?!!!Unsure

Maybe you all just need a hint/clue?!!!Rolleyes Okay, here's your clue...

It has happens once (and only once) per year since the late 1980's!!!
Rolleyes

Hysterical

I don't know...Sad
(06-06-2014, 03:05 PM)Tulak Hord Wrote: I don't know...Sad

Well, at least you posted TulakHord!!!Thumbsup I'll give you another hint...

FIVE...

HINT #2: With each year that passes you "gain" one!!!Wink

Anyone care to guess now?!!!Yes

It seems I've fallen behind in the countdown; oh well, nobody is paying attention anyway!!!Cry

FOUR...

THREE...

TWO...

Tomorrow is the big day; now's the time to guess what (and who for) the Big Event is... anyone... hello?!!!Unsure

ONE... ZERO...

Today is the big event, so join me in wishing Paul a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!YesThumbsupW00tYoda-loveYoda-toungewinkWubHyperHyperHappybdayCloverClapClapExcitedCheersDrunkLaughbounceDancingHugConsole

Happy Birthday!Happybday
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
(06-12-2014, 06:20 PM)DarthTrip101 Wrote: Happy Birthday!Happybday

HappybdayHappybdayHappybday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY StarPaul!!!Flowers

It's never too late to add my Birthday wishes too.Yoda-grin

Happy Birthday!Happybday
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
(06-15-2014, 02:08 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: It's never too late to add my Birthday wishes too.Yoda-grin

Happy Birthday!Happybday

No Gaven, it's never too late to add your Happybday wishes!!!

BTW: Welcome back long-lost Moderator!!!Thumbsup